Avantguard breathable face masks are made with our in house developed antimicrobial fabric using Aerosilver™️ technology, which is antiviral, antifungal as well as antibacterial. The functionality of our masks go beyond that of traditional fashion face masks masks as the Aerosilver™️ technology is a safe alternative to chemical and nano treatments most antimicrobial fabrics use. The Aerosilver™️ technology in our unique health care fabric is part of the fiber that the fabric is woven of and doesn’t cause skin irritations, health issues and doesn’t wash out into the environment or loses its antimicrobial properties.
Aerosilver™️ antibacterial yarn has earned an SEK mark, which is a certification mark given by the Japan Textile Evaluation Technology Council. It certifies that this textile product meets the industry-accepted requirements for antibacterial efficacy, safety, labeling, and resistance to washing.
Aerosilver™️ kills 99.9% of germs over time, including Influenza A, H1N1, H3N2 (the cause of influenza and various other respiratory diseases), staphylococcus aureus (the cause of food poisoning) and pneumococcus, which causes various respiratory infectious diseases. These lab results are from KOTITI and KOTERI, Korea's nationally authorized testing, inspection and research institute.
Some of the benefits of Aerosilver™️ :
- Natural disinfection properties (kills up to 99.9% of germs)
- 99% UV Protection
- Optimized breathability
- Machine washable and reusable (preferably simple handwash as washers tend to loosen sewn components)
- KOTITI certified antibacterial testing approved
- ISO1814:2019 certified antiviral testing approved
- SEK Certification Mark (Antibacterial Finished Textile Product Certification) from Japan Textile Evaluation Tech Council
- Certified ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX®️
- Economical and Eco-friendly as the material is reusable
- Long-term comfort
- Quick absorbtion
- Anti bacterial fabric
No returns for these items. Please use the size chart in pic prior to ordering.